How do I place an order from Beach Bumps?
- Ordering Online – shop online at our secure, easy to use site www.beachbumps.com.au. Once you have placed an order, you will receive an email confirmation. Please check your junk box (just in case). Contact us if you don't receive this instantly. Orders will not be sent out until payment has been received.
- Should you have any queries we can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is the item I want in stock?
The Beach Bumps website uses an automated inventory system, if an item is out of stock, it should not allow you to add it to your shopping cart. If, however, an item that you have ordered is not in stock, you will be contacted via email or by phone, and a refund will be processed.
What if an item I ordered cannot be supplied?
We will send you an e-mail notifying you that the product is out of stock and provide an estimated time of arrival for delivery. A suitable alternative of the same value may be offered or we will credit your account using the same method by which payment was made.
What payment methods do you accept?
- Direct Banking (in Australian Dollars) A convenient method of payment, you can do direct deposit via the internet or over-the-counter at any Bendigo Bank branch, directly into the Beach Bumps bank account. Details of the account will be displayed both at during the checkout process and in your confirmation email. Please make payment within 48hours to ensure your items are shipped quickly. Orders may be cancelled if payment is not made within this time.
- Credit Card via Paymate (in Australian Dollars) Make payments through Stripe or Paypal online with your Visa or MasterCard or American Express. Upon checkout, simply select the option to pay by credit card. You will be redirected to a secure-server page where you can enter your credit card information. You will then be prompted to confirm or cancel the transaction. When a transaction is successful, we will then provide you with an electronic receipt.
- Paypal (will be listed as Jade Fahy - Beach Bumps)
What shipping options do you offer?
Beach Bumps offers two different shipping options. Please select your preferred postal method during checkout. (regular, ebay or express). Items are posted Monday to Friday. Most items are sent within 1-2 Business days of accepted payment. I pride myself in my swift posting of all orders. Most items come with a tracking number, but the information available may be limited if the item was place directly into a post box. All orders are processed after payment has cleared. This may take an extra day or two if using Paymate or Bank Deposit.
How about international orders?
Yes, We currently ship internationally. If your Country is not listed during checkout, please contact us.
Do prices include GST?
I made an error on my order, what can I do?
Please contact us via phone or email as soon as possible so we can stop processing the order. As orders are shipped within 24 hours (but normally the same day as cleared payment), any order that is already in transit cannot be changed or cancelled.
What is your exchange/refund policy?
For hygiene reasons, we will not accept returns of any swimming garments. This includes all swimwear, boardshorts and cover-ups. Please choose carefully by using the sizing charts available for each brand. If items have not been opened and are returned, a 20% restocking fee applies. Postage charges are not refunded. Buyer pays return postage fees.